The ENS visa is a permanent visa allowing the sponsored employee and their dependents to stay indefinitely in Australia.
There are three streams:
- Direct Entry (DE) Stream: For this stream, the employee does not have to work with the employer for 3 years. This is a direct pathway to permanent visa and requires skills assessment and 3 years of prior experience.
- Temporary Residence Transition (TRT) Stream: Applicant is applying after holding 3 years of Subclass 482 Visa in medium term stream.
- Labour Agreement (LA) Stream: Employer has labour agreement agreement approval from department and is sponsoring you.
- There should be no adverse information of the business
- Business comply with Australian immigration and workplace laws
- Your employers nomination application must be approved within the six months before you apply
- Should be under 45 years age at the time of application
- Should have skills assessment at the time of application if you are applying under Direct Stream Stream. TRT stream does not require skills assessment.
- Should have three years of relevant work experience. Two years if you were granted or have applied for 457 visa before 18 April 2017.
- Should have Competent English language at the time of application
- Meet Health and Characters requirements
There are two stages to the ENS subclass 186 application:
- Nomination: Involves review of the business as well as the position being sponsored by the employer.
- Visa Application: There are different ways to approach this, which may require English language test, skills assessment, and police checks.
- ENS visa is a permanent visa and usually entails higher documentation than a 457 /482 visas. Some of the problems include.
- Skills assessment- Each skills assessment authority demands a different level of skills/experience/English scores.
- Employer should meet the “satisfactory record of training”
Nomination Application Fees: $540
TRT Stream Nomination Application Fees: $NIL (Only If position is in designated Area)
Visa Application Fees:
|Base application charge||Additional applicant charge 18 and over||Additional applicant charge under 18|
|AUD 3,755||AUD 1,875||AUD 940|
Secondary applicant who has not functional English: AUD 4890.